Payments Group – The Singapore FinTech Association (SFA) is in the process of launching its Payments Group.
Payments Group - The Singapore FinTech Association (SFA) is in the process of launching its Payments Group.
The mission of the Payments Group will be to foster the development of a payments body that reflects and promotes the growth and establishment of a vibrant payments ecosystem, and sound payments services industry in Singapore.
There are 2 ways to be involved:
1. Payments Group Membership
Membership will be open to SFA members* who are payments services providers operating in Singapore (licensed or exempt under the Payment Services Act), payments systems or technology providers supporting the payments industry in Singapore.
2. Payments Group Sub-Committee
To drive the Payments Group's programmes and assist with the day-to-day running, we are also setting up a Payment Sub-Committee (Sub-Com). Members for this Sub-Com will be selected by the SFA ExCo from the Payments Group to be a representative of a cross-section of providers and stakeholders in the payments sector in Singapore.
16 June: Payments Group interest and Sub-Committee nominations open
04 July: Deadline for submissions
05-18 July: Sub-Committee selection process, interested parties will be contacted with next steps
19 July: Sub-Committee decision announced
23 July: Sub-Committee formed and Payments Group commences
If you’re keen to explore further, more details can be accessed via the link below.
- SFA, Workforce Singapore launch FinTech Talent Programme - February 10, 2023
- Workforce Singapore launches first Career Conversion Programme in FinTech industry with Singapore FinTech Association as programme partner - February 10, 2023
- Buy Now, Pay Later (BNPL) Working Group launches BNPL Code of Conduct for Singapore - October 21, 2022