ABOUT THE AWARD
The Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) announced in January 2021 that the Most Innovative FinTech E-Gifting Solution will receive special recognition at the Singapore FinTech Festival 2021 (SFF 2021) in November.
This award is held in partnership with The Association of Banks in Singapore (ABS) and the Singapore FinTech Association (SFA), which will form the judging panel to select the winning entries. The award recognizes the best live solutions from payments ecosystem and participations, whose e-gifting products complement MAS' and the industry's efforts to reduce cash usage during festive periods, while supporting the environmental sustainability efforts.
- 'Eligible Participants' must be members of ABS or SFA as at the close of the 'Eligibility Period'.
- Eligible Participants must submit their award entries via the attached form during the Eligibility Period. Late entries will not be considered for the award.
- Eligibility Period: 16th August 2021 (Mon) to 1st October 2021 (Fri), both dates inclusive.
- Eligibile Participants must have live e-gifting solutions that have been launched before, or are launched during the Eligibility Period. Solutions that are piloted during the Eligibility Period will also be considered, provided that the solution is launched in production thereafter. THe e-gifting solution must also remain a live product continuing throughout the duration of SFF 2021.
- ABS and SFA will jointly select one winner from each category, based on the judging criteria listed below.
- Award winners will be informed of the result by mid-October 2021.
- Award winners will receive a commendation plaque, and be invited to conduct a live-demo of their product at an appropriate session during SFF 2021.