FINTECH CERTIFIED TODAY!
CERTIFICATION FOR SINGAPORE FINTECHS
What is this certification?
This process is for companies looking to be certified as a “FinTech” under the Singapore FinTech Association (SFA)*
Who can qualify?
Companies that are:
- Registered and operating in Singapore; and
- Providing Financial Technology (FinTech) to improve and automate the delivery of financial services to end customers, businesses or as a partner to Financial Institutions (FIs) and forms a core portion of the business; and
- With a working product or at least a Minimum Viable Product (MVP)
Why do I need this certification?
Membership fees starts from $100 (excl. One time administration fee of $100)
PROCESS OF CERTIFICATION
Step 1: Fill up the Form
- Fill up this form: https://forms.gle/gYwiScpu58ULrVnt8
- You will need to upload your ACRA information and provide a short description of your solution
Step 2: Review by SFA
- SFA will review the application within 7 working days
- SFA may request for additional information where needed
Step 3: Make Payment (Only for non-SFA Members)
- Non-SFA members will be charged $199 annually for this service
- Membership fees starts from $100 (excl. One time administration fee of $100)
Step 4: Issuance of Certificate
- SFA will provide a certification report for certified FinTechs
- Companies can then use this report to apply for grants directly with MAS
WHAT YOU SHOULD PREPARE
- Acra File (Dated within the last 3 months)*
- Your Company's FinTech Solution Write Up (At Least 1)*
- Financial Industry Customer Case Studies (Optional)
- Additional Documents to show evidences of your Working Product or Minial Viable Prototype (MVP)*
*Denotes Compulsory Documents