FINTECH CERTIFIED TODAY!
CERTIFICATION FOR SINGAPORE FINTECHS
What is this certification?
This process is for companies looking to be certified as a “FinTech” under the Singapore FinTech Association (SFA)*
Who can qualify?
- Company is registered and operating in Singapore.
- Company is providing a technology solution for the financial sector as their core business. This excludes companies with core business that are outside of the financial sector but implemented a wallet or payment solution to call themselves a Fintech.
- Company must have a working product1 that is ready for use.
1 Defined as a product that is ready for release / already released. The product should have enough value that people are willing to use it or buy it. It should be fully tested, demonstrate enough benefits and features to retain users and be available for use.
Why do I need this certification?
Membership fees starts from $100 (excl. One time administration fee of $100)
PROCESS OF CERTIFICATION
Step 1: Fill up the Form
- Fill up this form: https://forms.gle/gYwiScpu58ULrVnt8
- You will need to upload your ACRA information and provide a short description of your solution
Step 2: Review by SFA
- SFA will review the application within 1 month
- SFA may request for additional information where needed
Step 3: Make Payment (Only for non-SFA Members)
- Non-SFA members will be charged $199 annually for this service
- Membership fees starts from $100 (excl. One time administration fee of $100)
Step 4: Issuance of Certificate
- SFA will provide a certification report for certified FinTechs
- Companies can then use this report to apply for grants directly with MAS
WHAT YOU SHOULD PREPARE
- Acra File (Dated within the last 3 months)*
- Your Company's FinTech Solution Write Up (At Least 1)*
- Financial Industry Customer Case Studies (Optional)
- Additional Documents to show evidences of your Working Product or Minimal Viable Product (MVP)*
*Denotes Compulsory Documents