Call for Collaboration – Fintech Talent Report 2021
SFA is calling for vendors interested to undertake the 2021 edition of the FinTech Talent Report. Last year’s edition has been downloaded more than 500 times on SFA website and also reported/quoted in several mainstream media.
Proposed Research Areas
- Overview of the Fintech Industry
Update of data from 2020 report (Survey questionnaire)
- Data Analysis of talent gap/ surplus findings (e.g Driver of talent gap, comparison 2020 Vs 2021 findings, types of roles etc)
- Impact of COVID-19 on the fintech employment market
- Potential solutions to overcome the talent gap in Singapore
- Projected demand for 2022
- Other insights
1st Draft Completed By (1st Draft): 1st October 2021
If your organisation is interested to partner with SFA on this upcoming publication, please send us a
1. Initial evaluation (As below)
2. Completed RFQ form (As attached)
By latest 25th Jun 2021 1800 hours for our consideration.
We might request for a full proposal AFTER this initial evaluation stage.
Please send an email [email protected] to request for the documents if you are interested to be considered in this call for collaboration.
Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions about this call.
- Buy Now, Pay Later (BNPL) Working Group launches BNPL Code of Conduct for Singapore - October 21, 2022
- New Subcommittee Members - June 20, 2022
- MAS and SFA invite entries for 2022 FinTech Awards - June 20, 2022