SFA Member Logo Usage Guidelines
The SFA Member Logo distinguishes the Association's member companies from others in the marketplace As a benefit of membership, the SFA Member logo can be proudly displayed on the member's corporate website to help connect members across the industry worldwide and create new domestic and international business opportunities and relationships. For display of the SFA Member logo on other promotional materials, please email to [email protected] for case-by-case review.
Companies who do not belong to SFA and members that have allowed their membership to lapse or expire, as well as those who have chosen to terminate membership, forfeit the right to to use and display the SFA Member Logo. The SFA Member Logo is a benefit for dues-paying members in good standing only.
The SFA Member Logo does not imply any of the following:
- That SFA has certified, accredited or approved the company itself, or any individual, process, service or product
- That SFA has approved the company's materials or representations used for sales, advertising, or other promotional efforts
- That any particular level of quality or performance is guaranteed or assured by SFA
- That any statements made to customers or the general public are truthful and accurate
- Anything else beyond identifying that the user is a member of SFA
Unapproved Use of the Member Logo
In the event that these guidelines are violated, SFA retains the right to direct the member to cease use of the mark. It is the right of SFA to determine whether these guidelines have been violated or whether the SFA Member logo has been misused.
(right-click to download the following high resolution logos)