Women in FinTech (WiF) Community Network Event, 14 December 2017
Following a successful kickoff in October 2017, SFA’s Women in FinTech (WiF) Subcommittee held its first Community Networking Event on 14 December 2017. Over food and drinks, close to 50 attendees from the wide FinTech spectrum mingled, networked and even explored potential synergies with one another.
At the Community Networking Event, WiF Subcommittee Member Ginnie Chin shared about WiF’s plans for 2018. Going forward, based on feedback from members, WiF will strive to:
• Profile and recognize more women leaders in FinTech
• Provide platforms for women in FinTech to share, network and find mentorship
• Represent the voices of women in FinTech
Do feel free to get in touch with us at [email protected] if you have any comments or suggestions; we’d love to receive them.
- Press Release: Singapore FinTech Association launches first-of-its-kind interactive Singapore InsurTech Map - September 17, 2020
- [Call for Collaboration] SFA Fintech Talent Report 2020 - July 30, 2020
- Press Release: Singapore FinTech Association and AMTD Group join forces to support Singapore’s FinTech Community - July 13, 2020