Women in FinTech (WiF) Community Network Event, 14 December 2017
Following a successful kickoff in October 2017, SFA’s Women in FinTech (WiF) Subcommittee held its first Community Networking Event on 14 December 2017. Over food and drinks, close to 50 attendees from the wide FinTech spectrum mingled, networked and even explored potential synergies with one another.
At the Community Networking Event, WiF Subcommittee Member Ginnie Chin shared about WiF’s plans for 2018. Going forward, based on feedback from members, WiF will strive to:
• Profile and recognize more women leaders in FinTech
• Provide platforms for women in FinTech to share, network and find mentorship
• Represent the voices of women in FinTech
Do feel free to get in touch with us at [email protected] if you have any comments or suggestions; we’d love to receive them.
Latest posts by Editorial Team (see all)
- Shanghai Pudong Development Bank (SPD Bank) holds first overseas Global Fintech Competition in Singapore - November 15, 2019
- InstaReM rebrands to Nium, world’s first global enterprise payments platform - October 29, 2019
- SBI Remit and SBI Cosmoney Partner with InstaReM - September 10, 2019