Women-in-Fintech Speaker series: Inaugural Event with Established Female Trailblazers
Orgnaised by SFA’s Women in FinTech Subcommittee, the event was held on 13 November.
Industry’s top female leaders to share about their career journey. In addition, the speakers discussed how to embrace diversity and explore opportunities at workplace.
We would like to thank our guest speakers who provided valuable insights.
- Diaan – Yi Lin, Senior Partner and Managing Partner of McKinsey Singapore
- Sonia Wedrychowicz, Digital Transformation Practitioner and Thought Leader
- Celine Heissat Le Cotonnec, Chief data officer of AXA
Latest posts by Editorial Staff (see all)
- SMEs GO FinTech Report Launch - November 25, 2019
- The FIRST EVER Singapore Pavilion at Singapore FinTech Festival with 22 SFA members - November 15, 2019
- Women-in-Fintech Speaker series: Inaugural Event with Established Female Trailblazers - November 14, 2019