Women-in-Fintech Speaker series: Inaugural Event with Established Female Trailblazers
Orgnaised by SFA’s Women in FinTech Subcommittee, the event was held on 13 November.
Industry’s top female leaders to share about their career journey. In addition, the speakers discussed how to embrace diversity and explore opportunities at workplace.
We would like to thank our guest speakers who provided valuable insights.
- Diaan – Yi Lin, Senior Partner and Managing Partner of McKinsey Singapore
- Sonia Wedrychowicz, Digital Transformation Practitioner and Thought Leader
- Celine Heissat Le Cotonnec, Chief data officer of AXA
Latest posts by Editorial Staff (see all)
- FinTech 4 Schools: Students from Holy Innocents’ High School and CHIJ Secondary visited SFA - January 17, 2020
- Enigma consortium including SFA member Blockchain Worx applies for Digital Full Bank license in Singapore - January 14, 2020
- Digital Dynamics with Mastercard - December 23, 2019