Women-in-Fintech Speaker series: Inaugural Event with Established Female Trailblazers
Orgnaised by SFA’s Women in FinTech Subcommittee, the event was held on 13 November.
Industry’s top female leaders to share about their career journey. In addition, the speakers discussed how to embrace diversity and explore opportunities at workplace.
We would like to thank our guest speakers who provided valuable insights.
- Diaan – Yi Lin, Senior Partner and Managing Partner of McKinsey Singapore
- Sonia Wedrychowicz, Digital Transformation Practitioner and Thought Leader
- Celine Heissat Le Cotonnec, Chief data officer of AXA
- Agenda for the 2020 Annual General Meeting - March 18, 2020
- Nikhilesh Goel, Co-Founder of Validus Capital: “Fintech companies can help address increased financing needs during the COVID-19 outbreak” - February 26, 2020
- Founder & CEO of Syfe, Dhruv Arora shares what companies should NOT overlook during this outbreak: data protection - February 24, 2020