Website Lucht Probst Associates
Lucht Probst Associates (LPA) is an established Capital Market FinTech firm with more than 20 years of experiences specialized in FX, Equity, rates and credits derivatives issuance process.
We provide digitalsolutions for investment banks across Europe and Asia to facilitate product sales and trading processes, termsheet /confirmation automation, middle-office/back-office processing and multi-issuer platforms.
We have worked with more than 100 clients including tier 1 and tier 2 banks such as HSBC, Deutsche Bank, and DBS to support their processes around the distribution and processing of investment and hedging products. We recently started our APAC office in Singapore 2 years ago and are currently engaged in projects in Singapore and Hong Kong.
We are looking for talents who are interested in the financial markets and at the same time are passionate about technology.
Your role is to help the business to increase its market exposure in APAC by providing business development support and market research/analysis. You will work closely with our team in Singapore and support them in all operational and strategic business tasks.
Responsibilites and Deliverables
• Support in the conceptualization, development and implementation of business development tasks
• Conduct research and market analysis of capital markets and asset management sector in APAC and identify digitalization and automation business opportunities
• Initiate acquisition meetings by internet search or telephone call
Key Skills Required
• Degree in business administration or economics with a focus on banking and finance or comparable courses of study. Students in all university years are welcome to apply.
• Preferably initial practical experience in the financial sector or great interest in financial markets and products
• Proactive work ethic, motivation and enthusiasm
• Fluent in written and spoken English with excellent communication skills
• And last but not least… humour
Anytime from Jan 2020
Stipend per month (S$)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com