- This event has passed.
SFA FinTech Titans #1 – Robo-advisors
May 17, 2017 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Singapore Fintech Association invites you to the very first episode of the Fintech Titans.
Experience all the rockstar robo-advisors from Singapore Fintech Association ecosystem take the stage at the same time and take all the questions and share their story. Join us on 17 May 2017, 6PM at Lattice80.
Each Robo-Advisor will be given 3-minute to pitch their solution, followed by a 40 minute presidential debate moderated by Mark Wightman, Partner, Ernst & Young.
1. Bambu is a wealth management digital platforms for businesses.
2. Bento is a custom-built intelligent portfolio at a fraction of the cost.
3. Eigencat is a quantitative tool for asset and wealth management.
4. Smartfolio empower investors to reach their investment goals.
5. Stashaway design and manage portfolio specifically for you to reach your goals.
6. Smartly is an automated platform brings you transparency and simplicity in investment.
7. Weinvest helps to plan your future and achieve your goals with a smarter investing experience.
Date: 17 May 2017, Wednesday
Time: 6.00pm – 9.00pm
Venue: Lattice80, 80 Robinsons Road #08-01 S068898
F&B are provided. See you there!
BNP Paribas will also be sharing on their latest Hackathon. Winners of the Hackathon will walk away with S$10,000 and 5 months co-working. Apply for Hackathon here: http://bit.ly/BNPHACKATHONSG
Latest posts by Editorial Staff (see all)
- FinTech 4 Schools: Students from Holy Innocents’ High School and CHIJ Secondary visited SFA - January 17, 2020
- Enigma consortium including SFA member Blockchain Worx applies for Digital Full Bank license in Singapore - January 14, 2020
- Digital Dynamics with Mastercard - December 23, 2019