- This event has passed.
FINTECH SECURITY SUMMIT 2017
August 25, 2017 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Singapore has been rushing to reinvent itself as a financial technology hub and with the flexibility of their regulatory structure; it is only a matter a time that they achieve this feat. The intersection of Digital Technologies and financial services has paved the way for exciting and innovative changes in the market. However, the key challenge which threatens the momentum of this growth is “CYBER SECURITY”. The dynamism and complexity of the digital financial ecosystem demands a robust plan against cyber-attacks.
- Registration cost for SFA Ordinary members – First 10 delegates register at $225, next 10 at $250 – first come first serve
- Registration cost for who are SFA Associate members will be $400
- [Call for Collaboration] – 5 years of Singapore Fintech Journey - September 29, 2020
- Agenda for the 2020 Annual General Meeting - March 18, 2020
- Nikhilesh Goel, Co-Founder of Validus Capital: “Fintech companies can help address increased financing needs during the COVID-19 outbreak” - February 26, 2020