SFA Certified FinTech Badge Usage Guidelines
The SFA Certified FinTech badge distinguishes the FinTech companies from other SFA members and FinTechs in the marketplace. As part of the benefit of the certification program, the SFA Certified FinTech badge can be proudly displayed on the FinTech's corporate website to reflect the acknowledgement by SFA as a certified FinTech company.
For display of the SFA Certified FinTech badge logo on other marketing literature, please email Certifi[email protected] for case-by-case review and the SFA team will be revert back to you after 2 weeks.
SFA Certified FinTech companies who have not renewed their annual certification and those who have chosen to terminate certification, will forfeit the right to use and display the SFA Certified FinTech badge. The usage of the SFA Certified FinTech badge is only applicable to Certified FinTechs companies with annual renewal fees paid.
The SFA Certified FinTech badge does not imply any of the following:
- That SFA has certified, accredited or approved any individual, process, service or product
- That SFA has approved the company's materials or representations used for sales, advertising, or other promotional efforts
- That any particular level of quality or performance is guaranteed or assured by SFA
- That any statements made to customers or the general public are truthful and accurate
- Anything else beyond identifying that the company is a FinTech
Unapproved Use of the SFA Certified FinTech Badge
In the event that these guidelines are violated, SFA retains the right to direct the Certified FinTech to cease use of the mark and the removal of SFA certification after 2 rounds of abuse. It is the right of SFA to determine whether these guidelines have been violated or whether the SFA Certified FinTech has been misused.
(kindly right-click to download the following high-resolution badges)