REGTECH: A World Of Opportunities
As part of 80RR Lab Crawl, SFA’s RegTech subcommittee organised “RegTech” a World of Opportunities” at the 80RR Fintech Hub SG Innovation Lab Crawl on 14 November 2019, in conjunction with the Singapore Fintech Festival week.
International experts from Regtech firms gave talks and presentations, where participants could learn about this emerging field to develop and leverage new solutions to unending challenges and to enhance outcomes.
The event also provided an opportunity to network with regtech startups around the region, who showcased their business solutions and products.
SFA would like to thank those who joined us for the panel discussion and fireside chat:
Panel Discussion: RegTech Collaboration across the Region
- Ms. Jenna Huey Ching, FAOM RegTech Chair, Malaysia
- Mr. Brian Tang, FTAHK RegTech Sub-Comm Co-Chair, Hong Kong
- Mr. Takeshi Kito, FAJ RegTech Sub-Comm Chair, Japan
- Ms. Deborah Young, The RegTech Association CEO, Australia
Fireside chat: Tips and Trends: Explore the prominent RegTech books!
- Prof. Douglas Arner, Kerry Holdings Professor in Law, University of Hong Kong
- Ms. Remonda Zahdeh Kirketerp-Moller, Founder & CEO, Muinmos, Denmark
- Mr. Huy Nguyen Trieu, CEO, The Disruptive Group, United Kingdom
- Mr. Koen van der Hoyendonk, CEO, Belgium · Luxemburg · Germany, Blanco Services
- Mr. Janos Barberis, Head Entrepreneurship, CFTE/ Founder, SuperCharger FinTech Accelerator
Moderated by: Ms. Mona Zoet, CEO, RegPac Revolution
- [Call for Collaboration] – 5 years of Singapore Fintech Journey - September 29, 2020
- Agenda for the 2020 Annual General Meeting - March 18, 2020
- Nikhilesh Goel, Co-Founder of Validus Capital: “Fintech companies can help address increased financing needs during the COVID-19 outbreak” - February 26, 2020