What is NTUC-SFA Individual Membership?
SFA is an affiliated association to NTUC.
As a member of SFA, you get to enjoy the benefits provided for by the association as well as a full suite of NTUC membership benefits, except workplace representation.
Some of the privileges at a glance:
Gearing up with the right skills to achieve more in your career!
- Broaden your skillset, become more adept at tackling challenges and prepare yourself through the multifaceted U Future Leaders Programme
- Get the support you need to grow your skillset with the Union Training Assistance Programme (UTAP) that lets you enjoy 50% unfunded course fee support (up to $250/calendar year
Enjoy more savings with special privileges at our Social Enterprises and over 1,000 merchant partners!
- Enjoy LinkPoints and up to $240 cash rebates* on your groceries, health and wellness products and services when you shop at FairPrice or Unity
- 30% off* electricity and get up to $40 worth of bill rebates with Sembcorp Power
- 20% off* monthly mobile subscription with Starhub 10% off* airfares to all destinations when you book your flight at emirates.com/sg/ntuc
- Enjoy members’ rates* when you flash your NTUC card at Healthway Medical, Raffles Medical and SBCC Baby & Child Clinic Find out more about the full suite of NTUC membership benefits here!
Please note that existing NTUC members (paying annual union membership fee of S$117) shall remain as Ordinary Branch/General Branch members with their respective unions and the NTUC benefits provided under NTUC-SFA will not be applicable.
For the full suite of membership benefits, please refer to NTUC's website.