New Subcommittee Members
We are delighted to announce that after careful selection by our subcommittee chairs, a total of seven new members who have been endorsed by our ExCo will be joining our various subcommittees:
Green & Sustainable
- Gautam Mukharya, Chief Risk Officer at HSBC Singapore
- Avijeet Sen, Head of Strategic Partnerships at Grab
- Benjamin Tan, Head of Legal, Risk & Compliance at ADDX
- Hagen Rooke, Partner at Reed Smith
- Willie Chang, COO at Fundnel Group and CEO at Hg Exchange
- Carlos Leyva Salas, CEO and Co-founder of cysense
- Thomas Kung, Head of Technology and Security Risk Management, Crypto.com
The new members of the Women in FinTech and Green and Sustainable subcommittees are currently being finalised and will be announced at a later date.
Congratulations to all our new subcommittee members on their appointments!
- Buy Now, Pay Later (BNPL) Working Group launches BNPL Code of Conduct for Singapore - October 21, 2022
- New Subcommittee Members - June 20, 2022
- MAS and SFA invite entries for 2022 FinTech Awards - June 20, 2022