Minutes Of meeting of EGM held on 26 Feb 2018
March 28, 2018//Comments Off on Minutes Of meeting of EGM held on 26 Feb 2018
Minutes OF Extraordinary General Meeting held on Monday, 26 Feb 2018 6 pm at 80 Robinson Road Singapore 068898
- With the required quorum of 30+ members/representatives, the Secretary calling the meeting to order.
- Secretary shared details about the SFA & PolyFintech joint Lohei on Friday, 2 Mar at 80RR and requested all members to attend.
- Secretary then outlined the main purpose of the meeting:
- SFA Executive Committee proposes to allow for Individual Membership to SFA
- This is in line with SFA’s objectives and to ensure that all relevant participants and stakeholders are covered, including individuals as they form an integral part of the ecosystem
- This requires a change in SFA’s constitution, which has to be ratified through an EGM.
- Changes to the constitution were then proposed, one by one, and each of these was passed unanimously, with all 41 voting members/proxies voting in favour.
- The Secretary then called the meeting to a close.
Refer to the below for the amended constitution.SFA-Constitution-Mar-2018.pdf (19 downloads)
Latest posts by Adeline Lau (see all)
- FintruX Network Launches TruX - July 15, 2019
- MobiKwik goes to 150 international countries with DT One - June 18, 2019
- LAUNCH OF QIANNOW – The consumer financing arm of Minterest Group - June 4, 2019