Website MatchMove Pay Pte Ltd
MatchMove Pay, one of the fastest growing and award winning financial technology company, is looking for an experienced Technical Solutions Architect to join us as we accelerate our global expansion.
- Conduct preliminary discussions with client to help them understand the MatchMove platform.
- Elicit requirements from the client and get a clear understanding of their business and list use cases that the client is looking for
- Create proposed solution artefacts (documents/presentations/MPVs) to help the client understand how MatchMove platform will fit into their overall landscape.
- Help Sales team with proposals and clarifications & proof of concepts.
- Frontend any technical and/or integration queries from the client’s tech team.
- Filter Change Requests and Requirements based on feasibility and shortlist for taking up in the product.
- Work closely with the Clients, BD, Tech and Product Teams to suggest possible enhancements & feature additions in the MatchMove product offering.
- Keep abreast of industry changes and innovations.
- Plan and design the structure of a technology solution.
- Communicate system requirements to software development teams.
- Evaluate and select appropriate software or hardware and suggest integration methods.
- Oversee assigned programs (e.g. conduct code review) and provide guidance to team members.
- Assist with solving technical problems when they arise.
- Ensure the implementation of agreed architecture and infrastructure.
- Address technical concerns, ideas and suggestions
- Monitor systems to ensure they meet both user needs and business goals
- Degree in Computer Science or its equivalent.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in developing, designing & managing Technical projects, preferably in the Mobile/Ecommerce/Payments industry
- Proven experience as a Technical Architect
- Hands-on experience with System Integrations & Server to Server communications
- Understanding of strategic IT solutions
- Familiarity with various operating systems (e.g. Windows, UNIX) and databases (e.g. MySQL)
- Experience in cloud technologies (e.g. AWS)
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Organizational and leadership skills
Culture in MatchMove
- We value diversity of thought leading to real innovation.
- We value constructive communication leading to real teamwork.
- We value contributions leading to real results.
- We value dedication leading to real customer success.
- In return, we offer a performance–based working culture in which you will always be learning and developing your skills and experiences, whatever your age or background.
- And the opportunity to work with some of the most talented people in the fintech industry creating award-winning products and services and fuelling the growth of our clients and their customer communities.
MatchMove is one of the world’s fastest growing and most disruptive fintech companies in digital payments and next-generation banking.
MatchMove’s proprietary Banking Wallet OSTM enables ‘Banking As A Service’ and the capabilities of Spend, Send, LendTM within any app. The platform empowers businesses and their customers to Spend both online and offline easily and safely, via instantly issued prepaid cards on major card networks. Its Send capabilities include P2P domestic transfers, cross-border remittances, P2M and mass disbursements to global recipients. MatchMove platform further extends to Lend, where credit scores are assigned based on customers’ spending and sending patterns to offer customized lending solutions.
Envisioning a financially inclusive world as it wages war on cash, MatchMove’s solutions help enterprise clients digitize payments and give the financially underserved segments the empowerment to move their money anytime and anywhere.
MatchMove is licensed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore and authorized by leading card networks to issue virtual and physical cards directly to users in approved jurisdictions, or anywhere else in the world with partner banks.
The company has been recognized with international awards for being a promising and an innovative organization, as well as for being a preferred employer.
MatchMove is headquartered in Singapore with offices in India, Indonesia, Vietnam and The Philippines.
For more information, please visit us at www.matchmove.com.
Personal Data Protection Act
By submitting your application for this job, you are authorizing MatchMove to:
a) collect and use your personal data, and to disclose such data to any third party with whom MatchMove or any of its related corporation has service arrangements, in each case for all purposes in connection with your job application, and employment with MatchMove; and
b) retain your personal data for 1 year for consideration of future job opportunities (where applicable for relevant unsuccessful job applicants).
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org