Website MatchMove Pay Pte Ltd
MatchMove Pay (www.matchmove.com), one of the fastest, award-winning Fintech company, is looking for a passionate, talented, and highly motivated Customer Success, Manager/Senior Manager to join us as we accelerate our global expansion in the Fintech space.
- Reporting to the Head of Customer Success, he/she will support the post-sales customer lifecycle as it relates to customer adoption, on-going support, programme optimization and expansion in ASEAN region.
- This role is the main interface for all programme-related inquiries and build relationships with all relevant stakeholders as trusted advisor. They are responsible for customer retention and the prevention of churn across our Customer base in ASEAN region.
- He/She must have a strong understanding of our Customers’ business objectives and the ability to identify and articulate how our solution supports achievement of the Customers’ strategic business goals. He/She manages the customer experience across our Customer base, meeting agreed retention and usage targets in ASEAN region. He/ She is responsible for understanding the ‘health’ of our customers, ensuring they grow into MatchMove advocates.
Key Responsibilities And Accountabilities:
- Work collaboratively with the Marketing team to build Customer testimonials and referrals.
- Anticipate Customers’ requirements and possible challenges – make our customers successful! Promote the Company’s services (enhancements / updates / new initiatives / maintenance) through the relationships you have nurtured within the clients.
- Identify potential issues within the clients and work with the wider business to take timely and effective action to resolve them.
- Able to leverage deep knowledge of the customer experience market, business, technical trend, and regulatory requirements within ASEAN region to create appropriate solutions for customers to meet their needs.
- Achieve target referrals for ‘’integrated SaaS software applications into applications’’ in the Enterprise and SME segments in ASEAN region.
- Degree in IT/Engineering/Project Management or related field.
- Good track record of driving customer success and aligning within complex customer environments at executive and department levels.
- Data-driven with a commitment to process; drive / track consistent engagement process.
- Creative thinker with the ability to troubleshoot issues quickly and effectively.
- Well-organized and analytical with an ability to work well under pressure.
- Strong team player as well as a proactive individual contributor.
- Ability to grasp basic technical concepts.
- Strong English communication skills, presentation skills and interpersonal skills.
- Self-initiative, proactive and self-driven to drive results.
- Self-starter, ability to work and thrive within a fast paced, culturally diverse, results-oriented and cross-functional team environment.
- Able to travel within ASEAN region as required.
CULTURE IN MATCHMOVE
- We value diversity of thought leading to real innovation.
- We value constructive communication leading to real teamwork.
- We value contributions leading to real results.
- We value dedication leading to real customer success.
- In return, we offer a performance–based working culture in which you will always be learning and developing your skills and experiences, whatever your age or background.
- And the opportunity to work with some of the most talented people in the fintech industry creating award-winning products and services and fuelling the growth of our clients and their customer communities.
MatchMove is one of the world’s fastest growing and most disruptive fintech companies in digital payments and next-generation banking.
MatchMove’s proprietary Banking Wallet OSTM enables ‘Banking As A Service’ and the capabilities of Spend, Send, LendTM within any app. The platform empowers businesses and their customers to Spend both online and offline easily and safely, via instantly issued prepaid cards on major card networks. Its Send capabilities include P2P domestic transfers, cross-border remittances, P2M and mass disbursements to global recipients. MatchMove platform further extends to Lend, where credit scores are assigned based on customers’ spending and sending patterns to offer customized lending solutions.
Envisioning a financially inclusive world as it wages war on cash, MatchMove’s solutions help enterprise clients digitize payments and give the financially underserved segments the empowerment to move their money anytime and anywhere.
MatchMove is licensed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore and authorized by leading card networks to issue virtual and physical cards directly to users in approved jurisdictions, or anywhere else in the world with partner banks.
The company has been recognized with international awards for being a promising and an innovative organization, as well as for being a preferred employer.
MatchMove is headquartered in Singapore with offices in India, Indonesia, Vietnam and The Philippines.
For more information, please visit us at www.matchmove.com.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION ACT
By submitting your application for this job, you are authorizing MatchMove to:
a) collect and use your personal data, and to disclose such data to any third party with whom MatchMove or any of its related corporation has service arrangements, in each case for all purposes in connection with your job application, and employment with MatchMove; and
b) retain your personal data for one (1) year for consideration of future job opportunities (where applicable for relevant unsuccessful job applicants).
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com