Website MatchMove Pay Pte Ltd
MatchMove Pay (www.matchmove.com), one of the fastest, award-winning Fintech Company, is looking for a Business Development, Manager/ Senior Manager to join us as we accelerate our expansion plans in the region.
- Plan and implement business development strategies.
- Conduct industry, market and client research
- Identify business opportunities and generate leads
- Prepare material for sales pitches and client meeting
- Conduct sales pitch, deal negotiations and closures.
- Drive business relationships between MatchMove and potential partners (E.g. Financial services institutions, Corporates, SMEs, Fintechs, etc).
- Address and resolve client inquiries.
- Manage incoming projects and coordinate with relevant teams on project requirements, delivery and execution.
- 5 to 8 years of sales/ business development in Finance/Banking/ Payments industry.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong knowledge of payments, networks and/or the prepaid/payments products.
- Understanding of network fees and interchange would be a plus.
- Effective in the matrix structure and able to use informal networks within to achieve results.
- Proactive team player.
- Cultural awareness and appreciation for diversity.
- Willingness to travel.
CULTURE IN MATCHMOVE
- We value diversity of thought leading to real innovation.
- We value constructive communication leading to real teamwork.
- We value contributions leading to real results.
- We value dedication leading to real customer success.
- In return, we offer a performance–based working culture in which you will always be learning and developing your skills and experiences, whatever your age or background.
- And the opportunity to work with some of the most talented people in the fintech industry creating award-winning products and services and fuelling the growth of our clients and their customer communities.
MatchMove is one of the world’s fastest growing and most disruptive fintech companies in digital payments and next-generation banking.
MatchMove’s proprietary Banking Wallet OSTM enables ‘Banking As A Service’ and the capabilities of Spend, Send, LendTM within any app. The platform empowers businesses and their customers to Spend both online and offline easily and safely, via instantly issued prepaid cards on major card networks. Its Send capabilities include P2P domestic transfers, cross-border remittances, P2M and mass disbursements to global recipients. MatchMove platform further extends to Lend, where credit scores are assigned based on customers’ spending and sending patterns to offer customized lending solutions.
Envisioning a financially inclusive world as it wages war on cash, MatchMove’s solutions help enterprise clients digitize payments and give the financially underserved segments the empowerment to move their money anytime and anywhere.
MatchMove is licensed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore and authorized by leading card networks to issue virtual and physical cards directly to users in approved jurisdictions, or anywhere else in the world with partner banks.
The company has been recognized with international awards for being a promising and an innovative organization, as well as for being a preferred employer.
MatchMove is headquartered in Singapore with offices in India, Indonesia, Vietnam and The Philippines.
For more information, please visit us at www.matchmove.com.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION ACT
By submitting your application for this job, you are authorizing MatchMove to:
a) collect and use your personal data, and to disclose such data to any third party with whom MatchMove or any of its related corporation has service arrangements, in each case for all purposes in connection with your job application, and employment with MatchMove; and
b) retain your personal data for one (1) year for consideration of future job opportunities (where applicable for relevant unsuccessful job applicants).
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com