- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year’s working experience in web and API development, working experience in an Agile environment and web frameworks is a plus.
- Proven track record of delivering results, excellent interpersonal and communication skills with strong relationship building skills and driven to deliver personal best.
- Excellent organization skills, ability to work under pressure, managing priorities and with good analytical problem-solving skills and willingness to investigate complex problems.
- Participate in the design, implementation and shipping of new products to internal and external stakeholders.
- Learn to deliver high quality, testable, secure and readable and documented software in accordance with proven best practices and the overall guidelines of the department.
- Maintain, support and participate in upgrading legacy systems and platforms.
- Collaborate effectively with remote team members, learn and adapt to the team processes.