InstaReM is a Singapore-headquartered digital cross-border payments company with presence across Asia-Pacific, North America and Europe. InstaReM has created a unique payments mesh which is being leveraged by financial institutions, SMEs and individuals to make fast, low-cost cross-border payments available to more than 55+ countries. InstaReM also serves institutional and corporate clients with its international business payments platform providing bulk, customized, multi-currency payment facilities.
You will need:
- Two years of related experience required; banking operations and/or customer service experience preferred.
- Ability to solve practical problems and interpret a variety of instruction provided in written and/or oral form.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as procedures manuals, general business correspondence and/or journals or government regulations.
- Ability to prioritize multiple demands in a high-pressure environment while maintaining professional demeanor.
- Acts as a first-line resource for problem solving regarding card fraud.
- Review and investigate card fraud reported.
- Customer Service related functions.
- Coordinate investigations with local, state and federal law enforcement agencies.
- Review reports related to fraud prevention programs and services.