Complimentary Group Insurance
Prudential Assurance Company Singapore (PACS) is pleased to offer complimentary personal accident coverage of S$350,000 for one year to each employee of the current active Fintech companies who are registered corporate members of the Singapore FinTech Association (SFA) as at 30th November 2017. Please refer “Summary – GADD” for benefit detail.
- The coverage period is from 1st Jan 2018 to 31st December 2018.
- The Fintech companies must be registered in Singapore, incorporated less than five years ago and employing less than 30 employees. We cover full time and part time* employees. (*We cover part time employee on the basis that the Fintech company is the sole employer of the employee)
- The employees must be a Singapore Citizen or PR, or is holding a Singapore Ministry of Manpower’s S Pass or work permit and the employee must be a Resident of Singapore. Resident of Singapore refers to an individual who is residing and/or working in Singapore and who does not travel or work outside of Singapore for more than 180 cumulative days in any 365 consecutive days.
- PACS will sign a master contract with SFA. Each Fintech company will be furnished insurance certificate or product/policy summary.
- The coverage will cease once the Fintech company is no longer a registered member of SFA.
- The Fintech companies are required to complete the enclosed survey form as well as the member listing (sample is attached). The information will return to us by 30th November 2017.