Call for collaboration – Digital Banking Symposium 2020
SFA is calling for vendors interested to undertake the Digital Banking Symposium 2020 event webinar.
Proposed Event Components
- Webpage Design
- Ticketing System
- Webinar handling (All sessions)
- Design & Content Management
- Logistics Requirement
- PR and Marketing Support
If your organisation is interested to partner with SFA on this upcoming event, please send us a
1. Initial quotation
2. Completed RFQ form (As attached)
By latest 7th September 2020 1800 hours for our consideration. We might request for a full proposal AFTER this initial evaluation stage.
Please send an email to [email protected] to request for the documents if you are interested to be considered in this call for collaboration.
Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions about this call.
- Press Release: Singapore FinTech Association signs Memorandum of Understanding with Remittance Association (Singapore) and jointly launch the SFA Remittance Sub-Committee - March 22, 2021
- [Call for Collaboration] Digital Banking Symposium 2020 - September 1, 2020
- Joint Press Release: New S$6 Million Grant Scheme to Support Singapore FinTech Firms - May 13, 2020