Call for collaboration – FinTech Awards 2020 and FinTech-Do-Good
SFA is calling for vendors interested to undertake the FinTech Awards 2020 and FinTech-Do-Good events on 8 Dec 2020 and 9 Dec 2020.
Proposed Event Components
- Hosting of Event
- Design & Content Management
- Logistics Requirement
- Event Photography and Videography
- Live Streaming of Event
If your organisation is interested to partner with SFA on these 2 upcoming events, please send us a
1. Initial quotation (For 2 events)
2. Completed RFQ form (As attached)
By latest 24th November 2020 1800 hours for our consideration. We might request for a full proposal AFTER this initial evaluation stage.
Please send an email to [email protected] to request for additional information if you are interested to be considered in this call for collaboration.
- Buy Now, Pay Later (BNPL) Working Group launches BNPL Code of Conduct for Singapore - October 21, 2022
- New Subcommittee Members - June 20, 2022
- MAS and SFA invite entries for 2022 FinTech Awards - June 20, 2022