Call for collaboration – 5 years of Singapore Fintech Journey
SFA is calling for vendors interested to undertake the 5 years of Singapore Fintech Journey Report.
Proposed Research Areas
- Timeline of SG Fintech Journey
- Key factors for Singapore success as a global Fintech hub
- Fintech trends and how Singapore Fintech can play a prominent role
- Opportunities and challenges for SG Fintech development for the next 5 years
- Why foreign fintech companies or organisation should set up base in Singapore
- Other key Insights
Report Pages: 15-20 pages
1st Draft Completed By (1st Draft) : 13th November 2020
If your organisation is interested to partner with SFA on this upcoming publication, please send us a
- Initial evaluation (As below)
- Completed RFQ form (As attached
By latest 14th October 2020 1800 hours for our consideration. We might request for a full proposal AFTER this initial evaluation stage.
Please send an email to [email protected] to request for the documents if you are interested to be considered in this call for collaboration.
- [Call for Collaboration] – 5 years of Singapore Fintech Journey - September 29, 2020
- Agenda for the 2020 Annual General Meeting - March 18, 2020
- Nikhilesh Goel, Co-Founder of Validus Capital: “Fintech companies can help address increased financing needs during the COVID-19 outbreak” - February 26, 2020